Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Deliverance

Sept 13, 2015
This past weekend (9/11 and 9/12/15) was the Ohio District UPCI Ladies Conference 2015 “Joyful”, which was held in Grove City, Ohio. It was a great time of revelation for me. I have heard it all before, but this time I got it! I really heard it! I am going to share it with you and maybe you will hear it too. You may not be dealing with the same thing/ things that I was but no matter what you are dealing with, if you get it, you too can fix it! Here goes #1; I am responsible for my own salvation, not my husband, not my past, not my parents, not my children, not the world, not the cigarette company, not my ______ (whoever, fill in the blank)! Me and only me!! I cannot continue to make excuses for my sin, I am responsible!
Here goes #2; the day I went down into that water, in Jesus name, I was changed. God healed me, he delivered me, he forgave me, he loved me, I became his child, and I was given the gift of the Holy Ghost. The moment I went into the water in HIS name, He gave me the power to believe it. He gave me every single blessing that I will ever get. Now the ball is in my court. I have to pull up me big girl (boy) skirt (pants) and claim it, access it, live it!!!!
Since I decided to take a walk with Jesus and get to know him, he has made many changes in me. But I just kept holding on to this one thing. It seemed that no matter what I did, how many tears I shed, how many times I asked for deliverance, I could not shake it. But then!!! But then, these revelations hit me and there it went!! I accessed the deliverance that he had already given me the day that I was re born and I claimed it and now I am living it!! Thank you Jesus!
Written By: Jenni Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment